Stranded on a foreign planet after their spaceship became disabled, the survivors utilized homeworld technology and newly-discovered crystal tech to survive at the edge of space. As the generations have progressed these intrepid Sims built roads, developed agriculture, and established a thriving colony. Where will you take their explorations next? *All-New Gameplay Object* The Tree of Prosperity is available exclusively with Lunar Lakes and allows you to expand your game with all-new gameplay benefits. This exotic plant is made of floating crystals and changes shape throughout the day. Harvest fruit to improve skills and fulfill motives!
- Explore a Unique New World – Meet new Sims, discover new locations, and experience the cosmos of Lunar Lakes!
- Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Lunar Lakes.
- Exclusive New Locations – Lunar Lakes is full of all new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your explorations take you?
- Discover the secrets of this strange new world by joining the Science Career and working at The Perigee, the massive spaceship that brought Sims to the planet long ago.
- Remember the worlds that were left behind by visiting bio-dome parks that invoke the feel of Sunset Valley, Appaloosa Plains, Hidden Springs, and more.
- Explore the Crystal Mine and discover rare rocks and gems.
- Help the colony prosper by tending vegetables at the Community Garden.
- Bring the little ones to have a good time at the Umbra Playground and Park.
- All-New Sims and Stories – Stranded on an alien world your Sims must utilize the power of science to thrive! Will they create a utopian civilization, or quarrel over resources? What mysteries lie beyond the edges of the colony? Whatever the answers, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Lunar Lakes all have stories that are truly out of this World.
- All New: The Tree of Prosperity – Expand your game with an all-new item that provides gameplay benefits. This exotic plant is made of floating crystals and changes shape throughout the day. Play with the Tree of Prosperity and your Sims can learn skills faster. Discover the secrets of this alien tree today!
- There are 5 biodomes representing each Town’s central park (Sunset Valley, Twinbrook, Riverview, Appaloosa Plains and Hidden Springs).
- Seasonal Festival (Requires The Sims 3 Seasons) will happen in Appaloosa Plains biodome (Memories of Appaloosa Plains).
- Trees are inspired by trees from Spore.
- Instead of huge rabbit holes, there are now Teleports that take small space in Lunar Lakes.
- If you have The Sims 3 Supernatural installed, moon dial will not affect Lunar Lakes’ moon.
- Shooting stars are more often in Lunar Lakes.
- Some sims are made as clones from other Worlds.
- Houses and Sims have totally different, futuristic look.
Lunar Lakes comes with the Premium content called “Tree of Prosperity”. The purpose of the Tree of Prosperity is to raise your Sim’s skills. It can be used by Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult and Elder. There are 3 interactions:
- Imbule the Tree: Fruit of Harvest, Fruit of Mind, Fruit of Body, Fruit of Soul
- Pick the Fruit
There are 5 types of Fruit that Tree of Prosperity grows, and they are:
- Fruit of Soul (Purple) – Sculpting skill (Ambitions), Photography skill (World Adventures), Guitar skill and Painting skill
- Fruit of Abundance (Yellow) – Random skill
- Fruit of Mind (Blue) – Inventing skill (Ambitions), Writing skill, Logic skill and Charisma skill
- Fruit of Harvest (Green) – Cooking skill, Gardening skill and Fishing skill
- Fruit of Body (Pink) – Riding skill (Pets), Martial Arts skill (World Adventures), Athletic skill and Handiness skill.
Fact: If you have the Wishing Well (Lucky Palms premium content) on the same lot as the Tree of Prosperity, pixies will show up during night!
If you can’t wait for the tree to re-charge, you can imbule the tree, but it will drain your need bar!
The Bad: There are no new transportation devices. Sims still use regular cars and that kinda doesn’t match with the world.[/toggle]