Explore an All-New World – Discover the Wonders of Aurora Skies!
Breathtaking scenery and vast, unspoiled nature awaits at Aurora Skies! This quaint coastal town features the very best in harmonious living: spacious land in an eco-friendly community, majestic waterfalls that come to rest on the banks of a geo-thermal lake, and hot air balloons that allow you to enjoy the multi-colored night sky. What harmony will you find at Aurora Skies?
The Gold Edition includes:
- The standard edition of The Sims™ 3 Aurora Skies including the Hot Air Balloon Classic gameplay object, new items, new locations, and new Sims with brand new stories!
- The Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center venue featuring the Playpen and Walker gameplay objects, plus exciting new items!
Do it for Science!
Science is everywhere around us, but at Aurora Skies it’s not just something you learn; it’s something you do! We need bright young minds to make the dreams of the future a reality.
Even now we’re finding more uses for garbage to help the planet. Charging batteries, powering machines – the sky is the limit. Just this last year we created a modified Hot Air Balloon using garbage as fuel and turning it into pure air with a pine breeze scent. Now you can have efficient travel and an amazing romantic adventure with no cost to the ozone (or your nose)!
Every year we’re creating more and more exciting things in the world of science. Garbage-powered hearts, heart-powered cars, solar-powered cats; what will you think of next! It’s all up to you. Do it for Science!
Did you know?
Hot Air Balloons are an epic form of travel based around the simple principle that hot air is lighter than cold air. They lift in the air based on the heat system in the balloon. Increasing the temperature of the air inside the balloon makes it lighter than the air outside and the balloon begins to float. More air is required to lift heavier things; that’s why the balloons have to be so huge! How cool (or hot!) is that?
- During night, instead of Clouds there are colorful Auroras that decorate the sky. Usually the colors are light green.
- There are good spots for your sim to swim, especially the hot springs!
- The town is inspired by the north part of Europe.
- Beaker family from The Sims 2 returns!
- The town is really small, and 50% of it is unused.