The Sims 3 Supernatural was released on September 4th 2012. With this seventh expansions to The Sims 3, we expect to see a whole new range of features available that will keep the many of us entertained for hours to come. If you enjoy the information on this site, please consider purchasing The Sims 3 Supernatural off either Origin or Amazon for the cheapest prices.
Supernatural In Game Gifting System
We expect to see an in game gift system that will allow you to send and receive gifts from your TheSims3.com friends. I am unsure what these gifts will entail, but I hope they include a Supernatural effect (my favourite idea would be to send my friends a zombie potion)! However, it is likely that the gifts will just be items from your game which would be an interesting feature nonetheless.
Supernatural Potions and Alchemy
The Sims 3 Supernatural will bring an interesting mix of potions that can be brewed through a new alchemy skill. These potions can either be drunk or thrown and can either be applied to others or even used on one self. Some of the Sims 3 Supernatural potion types include:
- Anti-Nausea Potion – A handy potion to eliminate your nausea.
- Nausea-Inducing Potion – Drink this to feel nauseous.
- Energy Stabilizer Potion – Take a quick swig of this potion and you won’t be tired for a while! It’s like reeeeed bull!
- Invigorating Potion – Want to feel invigorated? Take a drink of this!
- Lasting Skill Boost Potion – Perhaps you can boost your skill level without the extra work?!
- Clone Drone Potion – Clone yourself! Yeah!
- Smelly Potion – Drink to Stink!
- Zombification Potion – Zombify you and your friends, share the zombie love.
The Sims 3 Supernatural Alchemy skill has an interesting challenge set called “Alchemists Anonymous” where you can complete tasks and level up your skills. In order to earn these Alchemists Anonymous challenges, you need to throw potions at other sims and test out your creations! It looks like there will be lots of opportunities to go wrong!
Now you can really make a living with magic! Your sim can earn money selling potions and curing individuals or by turning other sims into supernaturals. However, such advanced techniques requires time and effort. You will need to find and learn all your potions and recipes, so get to work!
Supernatural Bee-keeping and Bees
With The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack, you will have a great time
torturing your sims taking care of bees! You will be able to harvest your own honey, create candles and possibly a few other things. In addition, there will be bee attacks and bee stings! Why not start your own business, become one with nature!
Supernatural Werewolf FactsSupernatural werewolves will be a fun and interesting aspect of The Sims 3 Supernatural. They don’t sound like the most popular of supernatural choices for your sim, but check out the range of features they will include:
- Transform between human and werewolf forms.
- Hunt either with a pack (oh god, I can already picture the Twilight fans) or solo style.
- Howling at the moon. Will the moon howl back?
- Gnaw at freshly caught fish just because you’re awesome.
- Hand out with your pack at a party, or crash it!
- Bite other innocent sims to show your affection.
- Use your highly active senses to track down rare objects.
- Grow vast amount of body hair as you turn into a fierce creature.
- Being a werewolf is known as a “curse” (how stereotypical).
- Play fetch and have your belly scratched (nawww).
Supernatural Witches Facts
The Sims 3 Supernatural Witches seems to be the most popular supernatural from what the community has been preaching so far. Being a witch has its perks, why bother doing something yourself when you can do it with a touch of magic? Check out some of the things witches can do in The Sims 3 Supernatural:
- Conjure apples, both poisonous and not so poisonous.
- Turn your enemies into toads so you can point and laugh!
- Use your personal brook and take care of it in your broom stand.
- Use your broom to travel around the town.
- Remove moodlets from other sims.
- Become immortal or turn your sim friends into immortals.
Supernatural Zombie Facts
Braaaiiins! BRAAAIIINS! Zombies currently sound like they can only be spawned/created from potions, which would require the alchemy skill. Thus, I believe zombies can be cured and the sim will survive after looking like death for a while.
Supernatural Fairy Facts
The Sims 3 Supernatural now adds fairies to your game! You can be a little minx or a friendly helper, but who cares what people think about you when you have wings! Cast spells and give gifts, use fairy nectar and produce fairy dusts. Brilliant in today’s economy!
If you’re interested in purchasing The Sims 3 Supernatural, I recommend doing so through the following links. Just click the images below for the cheapest prices!