Get More Info on The Merch Store Community Blog
Since news about The Sims merch store came out, people have had a lot of questions. If you are curious to know how all of this works, the good news is that there is now a community blog available. See here for all of the information that you can find regarding the store:
The Sims team has released an official community blog with all the details regarding their new Official Merch Store! If there’s any questions you have, this blog will answer them for you. Be sure to check out the designs section of the store as they have several different categories for you to choose from. Mugs? Rugs? Pillows? You got it!
Yep, you read that right! We are super excited to be able to provide you with official The Sims gear to show off your Sims pride to all of your friends. Now you might be thinking, is this only going to be apparel? Nope! We have hand selected 17 unique designs, a tribute to the 17 years of The Sims Franchise, for the initial launch that can be purchased on t-shirts, prints, phone cases, notebooks, mugs, and much more.
Is there a fun Sims saying you wish you could have on a shirt? Or maybe some artwork you see featured in the game that you’d like to hang on your wall? Be sure to let us know, because you might find it on the store sooner than later…
To help answer a few questions below is an FAQ and check out the Threadless Help page for additional assistance:
- Why is the store not localized in my language?
- The Threadless site is only available in English.
- Can I purchase items if I live outside of the United States?
- Absolutely! Threadless provides international shipping on all of its products.
- I want to purchase a design that isn’t currently available for another product. Will you be expanding the designs to be on other products?
- We want to hear your feedback so definitely let us know what you’d like to see, whether its a design or even a specific type of product.
For the meantime, we cannot wait to see you sport your new Sims merch, so be sure to share with us on social media using the hashtag #TheSimsGear.
Source: The Sims