Read the Press Release for The Sims 4: City Living
In addition to the expansion pack City Living being made available, there was also a launch trailer released. You can watch that as well as read the press release given by Electronic Arts Inc. The company outlines what players can experience in this new world.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced that The Sims 4™ City Living Expansion Pack* is now available to download via Origin for PCs and Macs in North America, followed by worldwide availability on November 3.
“In developing The Sims 4 City Living, Maxis was able to take the new expansion pack to a level of detail never before seen in a Sims expansion pack,” said Lyndsay Pearson, Sr. Producer on The Sims. “As players explore the urban-themed city of San Myshuno, they are sure to enjoy the most immersive and robust world we’ve ever created, complete with skyscrapers, dynamic events, highly-populated neighborhoods, and more. And we can’t wait to see what stories people tell as they send their Sims to the city.”
The Sims 4 City Living expands the The Sims 4 with a new world for Sims to explore. Players can discover everything the bustling city of San Myshuno has to offer, from the noisy neighbors and landlords that come only with apartment living, to exotic flavors and new destinations Sims can find just outside their door.
Key features of The Sims 4 City Living include:
- Exploring the lively and densely populated City of San Myshuno, featuring four distinct neighborhoods including the new Arts Quarter, Spice Market, Fashion District and Uptown;
- Overcoming the charm and inherent challenges that come with a first apartment, such as cockroaches, leaky pipes, and electrical problems, as Sims work their way up to a beautiful penthouse with panoramic views;
- Getting closer with the neighbors as Sims experience a myriad of fun and awkward situations that could lead to romance, friendships, or even animosity;
- Embarking on three new, metropolitan careers as Sims make dramatic speeches as a Politician, exemplify culture as a Food or Art Critic, or Inspire the masses and earn followers while pursuing a career in Social Media;
- Experiencing five lively, cultural and dynamic street festivals all over the city while admiring street performers, participating in fun competitions, collecting unique swag, and more.
Developed by Maxis, The Sims 4 City Living Expansion Pack is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is available to download for $39.99 on PC and Mac via Origin. For more information about The Sims 4™, follow @TheSims on Twitter, Like The Sims on Facebook, and visit The Sims homepage.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4™ GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.