14 of the Most Bizarre Acts Done by Players to their Sims
Admit it, we have all done the strangest acts and set up the most unrealistic yet amusing situations with our sims that would seem just too mind boggling if it were to happen in real life. It all comes with part of the package when you play the Sims. Here are 14 of the weirdest things Sims players have done:
- “One time I killed a Sim by drowning. Then I made everyone show up to his funeral in swimwear.”
“My prison filled with slave-artists was pretty grim. Everyone got a single cell, bed, toilet, sink, artist easel. There was a warden that lived above them on the ground level (all the cells are underground of course), who cooked for them, but they could only eat if they were turning out sellable art.
Most of them went insane and died.”
- “My teenage son decided waking up to his alarm and getting on the school bus was unimportant. So I locked him in a 1×1 room until he peed himself and died in the puddle.”
“It’s not too sadistic per-se, but it involved a lot of deaths.
I wanted to make a church with a full, complete graveyard. So I built a small, simple structure moved in a family of 8, get them all inside, remove the door, fill with fire. Yay, 8 new tombstones!
Repeat like 9 times, and you’ve got a full graveyard of tombstones. Then I built the church and moved in a priest to live there and tend to the grounds.
Unfortunately for the priest the grounds had been tainted by the dark rituals of the past and several dozen ghosts would materialize every night. Tormented by the crowds of specters, he himself died three days later due to never being able to sleep.”
- “I once broke up with a guy then invited him over and drowned him, just to keep his tombstone for our illegitimate child. It sounds so much worse when its put bluntly like that.”
“So, in my most recent Sims playthrough, I found this girl that I really wanted my Sim to marry. Problem is she already had a husband, so rather than just doing the (relatively) normal thing and just increasing the relationship and convincing her to break up with him, I instead became best friends with her husband, convinced him to move in with me, and then drowned him in a pool so I could marry his wife.
Then I moved in with his wife (who lived in a HUGE mansion) and killed the rest of her family because I didn’t feel like taking care of the other Sims that she lived with but I still wanted the house.”
- “I built a haunted house and killed like three families for the cemetery. The game literally gave me a pop up saying the Sims is a *life* simulation, and that I’m killing too many Sims.”
- “I made a guy who was a compulsive neatfreak. Put him in a really surreal little house with a wedding buffet and a hamster or something, deleted the door. Eventually he went insane from lack of cleanliness and depression over his little rodent friend dying, and starved to death once the banquet rotted. I put the resulting urn in the room. I then repeated an identical scenario several times, always keeping the urns in the room. Eventually the 10th iteration of this guy is up all night, every night, terrified of a parade of ghosts of himself.”
- “I briefly fell asleep while playing and when I awoke, CPS had taken the child away while the parents were gaming.”
“I made my Sim have six kids, back to back, with four different guys. I move in with the most recent baby daddy and kill him off so that none of my kids know their fathers. While all this is happening, I also flirt with everyone in town who will give me the time of day, make them break up with their partner, and then ask them to be friends. I enjoy making enemies.
I also go to the graveyard and write really demeaning things on the epitaphs.”
- “I think this was Sims 2, I made a reality TV show house full of stereotypes, left them on free will mode, and had someone ‘voted off’ every three days based on whoever was the least popular. The person ‘voted off’ was murdered, naturally.”
“In Makin’ Magic I had a brilliant dog called AJ who was loved by the whole family. He never had an off day and brought sheer joy to his owners. Decided to train my wizardry and get the spell that allowed you to turn pets into humans, so AJ could be even more a part of the family.
He turned out to be the biggest fucking assbag as a person and was abusive to his family, so we had to take care of him. I built a monolithic tomb, and trapped him inside. The family stood out front playing music to him as he slowly starved. They bought a new dog and played with it happily outside his eternal resting place to torture his trapped soul. Eventually a dragon burnt down the house and killed them all.
- “I would train my son to be a good enough painter to do screenshot paintings. I then forced him to paint me naked or having sex with his mother/other women. I hung the paintings everywhere.”
- “I made a house filled with swimming pools so that everything was on an island.
With all of the constant swimming to eat, sleep, pee, play basketball, etc., not to mention constantly changing from clothes to swimsuit and back, my Sims spent their lives in perpetual exhaustion.”