New The Sims 4 Patch Via Origin

1. Bonyo.cl says:

Idk if it’s possible, or if your even suppose to do it, but does anyone know how to get your sims 4 and all the family’s and town saved, onto another computer? I want to play sims 4 but I got a new laptop and I got onto my old account, but my sims 4 is still on my old laptop, it didn’t come onto my new one. I thought it would but it didn’t. Please can someone help?!

2. tessa says:

I updated my origin and it wouldn’t let me play my sims four it would just freeze, don’t have any mods or anything added on to it, uninstalled it now it wont let me reinstall because the “code” has already been used but its for the same computer, I spoke to a guy for like an hour and he said he couldn’t help me, I think its ridicules if I have to purchase another game for $70 because all I did was update it when It told me to update it

• Bonyo.cl says:

That has happened to me. I went to the store that I bought it to and the lady told me. She said you have to email origin and they’ll give you a new code. Sorry if this doesn’t work, but I don’t think the lady would lie to me 😀

3. t says:

i have the sims 4 game. i just downloaded it on my other device. where do i go to download my sims that ive already made on my laptop to my gallery so i can keep playing it on my new device??

4. Tori says:

I made a family, then I went back and added to it and I moved the lot and town they lived on. I saved several times but we I went back to check on them the next day it had reverted back to the original family/lot and said autosave in parentheses. I just got the game yesterday, downloaded from the internet, why did it do that? =/

5. Jenna says:

I’m still having relationship troubles on the sims 4 where the children the main sim birthed are labelled at sisters or niece to the parents.. I got this game on the 13th too so shouldn’t this be patched?

6. Kelsey K. says:

I’ve had the game since release day. I got it at Walmart. My Origin account is set to update my games when ever an update is available but when this patch came out it didn’t update. So when I try playing The Sims 4 it says that my saved games updated but the game isn’t so I’m not able to accuses them. And when I make a new household I cannot save. A day or two ago Origin finally updated but I still have the same problem. Is it the game or Origin? The only thing I can think of is uninstalling the game then re-installing it again but I feel like that won’t work and I’m not ready to say good bye to my sims yet :( . Has this happened to anyone else and/or does anyone know how to fix it?

• Alyssa says:

I have the same issue with my Sims 4. Can’t load my saved files since it’s requiring me to update the game; there’s a notification on the main menu that the saved file was “saved using a newer version” of the Sims. I already checked for updates using Origin, but at the time results show game is up-to-date.

• Zar says:

same problem with me. I did check for updates and the results were it was up to date but the notification still says I need to update it. Then I did repair game and it still didn’t work.

7. Bronwyn says:

I have installed the update and it still hasn’t fixed the incorrect relationship states bug, has anyone else had this issue?