The Sims 4 Dynamic Hair Growth & Movement!
EDIT: It looks like this has been reported as a “miscommunication of language” and that the following features may not be in The Sims 4.
It’s official! Sims hair (and beards) in The Sims 4 will grow over time and move in the wind, along with their items of clothing having free movement. Not only that, but it is also confirmed that this dynamic flow and periodic change of hair and clothes will not affect the performance of The Sims 4 as it will work better in low-end machines than The Sims 3.
In a recent magazine issue of the Official Sims 3 Magazine, 10 facts were shared with us about The Sims 4:
- There will be right-handed Sims…but there will also be left-handed Sims!
- The Sims 4 will work better in low-end machines than The Sims 3.
- With the passage of time, your Sims’ hair and beards will grow.
- The wind will make your Sims’ hair and clothing move.
- With the Create a Sim feature, you will be able to change the feet size.
- Pregnant Sims will have unique emotions that no one else will experience.
- There will be three voice types for men and women.
- There won’t be Wishes, but little goals for Sims to accomplish and gain awesome rewards.
- Every life cycle will have a special emotion only for Sims in it.
- Sims won’t die randomly anymore, like by a meteor strike or a lightning. They will die only by things done by the player.
Thanks to RincondelSimmer for finding, and translating the source of this information.