Pre-Order The Sims 4 on Origin!

1. Rachel says:

This is bullshit. I want the deluxe version, but you can’t get it unless you download the game. I don’t like downloading the game I don’t trust it I prefer the physical copy. Why can’t I get the deluxe version in physical copy form EA?? >:(

2. Megan says:

I am confused about the digital copy and the hard copy. I would like the Deluxe Version because it comes with more content, but how exactly does that work? Can I download it on more then one computer? Or what if my computer breaks and I have to get a new computer? Would I have to completely buy another game? Will I have a code, or what? HELP!

• Nordlys says:

It should work like Steam, once you have paid your game, is yours, because the game is registered in your account.

• chuck says:

If you order the sims from Origin then you have nothing to worry about. I have went through two different pc’s and multiple crashes. Your origin account saves any games you have brought through or registered on the service. In addition EA has one of the best customer service departments out there. My account got hacked, they called me back within 3 minutes and in 10 minutes I had my account back.

3. Diamond says:

If i preoder the sims 4 will get to play it when i preorder it?

4. I am not sure if they will deliver it to india…will they ?

• Nick says:

If they give you the option – then it will be delivered. I can’t access the Indian Origin store so I can’t check myself. Let me know if you have any luck!

5. Natalie says:

I was thinking about per-ordering a physical copy of Sims 4, but now that there is a digital download here on Origin, I would rather buy the softcopy version of the game. Having the game on a disc is risky if you think about it. What would you do if your Sims 4 disc got damaged or lost?

• Nick says:

I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to play The Sims 4 without the disc if you purchase the physical copy. You can always register your game to Origin. You make a good point though! I’m still undecided.

• Nordlys says:

To me this happened with a stuff pack from the Sims 2. I don’t have that stuff pack anymore :(

For this I will buy the digital edition.