How to Build an Island Paradise Diving Spot in Other Worlds
The Sims 3 Island Paradise brings a whole new “lot type” to our games (dive spots) that we thought would only be possible in Isla Paradiso, the world that comes along with Island Paradise, but it turns out it’s not! O Sim Br (a Portugese fansite) created a guide with instructions on how you can create a dive spot in any of your Sims 3 worlds.
- Type in the following cheats (after holding CTRL + SHIFT + C)
- TestingCheatsEnabled true
- BuyDebug On
- EnableLotLocking true
- Export a diving area and save it to the Bin
- Open a new world and edit the town
- Place a new 64×64 lot in the sea and place the saved lot in it
- Change the lot type to “Diving Lot”
- Save, and play!
That’s pretty much it. I take no credit for this guide, I have only simplified what was on the official forums. If you want to see more detail and screenshots of the guide, check out IronboatLee’s post or mcrudd’s post on the official forums.
Please let us know if you need any help and/or if this guide has helped you!