Seasons – The Sims 3 vs The Sims 2
If you ever played Seasons in The Sims 2, then you already know what fun was in store for your sims. From school being cancelled due to a snow storm, making snowmen and snow angels to lightening striking the tree in your yard. Now, in just 7 1/2 weeks, The Sims 3 will be introducing Seasons (a much anticipated expansion pack). So what will be different? Lets review some of the exciting things that will happen for your sims:
- In a open world everyone in your town will experience the same season as your household. Unlike The Sims 2 when just your home lot had winter, spring, summer and fall. When you went to town or visit a friend, their season would be different.
- Holidays! All centered around the time of the season. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter etc., which will happen at the end of the season (the very last day and will only last one day). Plus, throughout the whole season, there will be a festival that arrives at the beginning. Your sims will be able to party all season long.
- You will have the ability to control how long the seasons will last and what type of weather will go on.
- You will be able to skate on a frozen pond in the winter and take a chance on getting a even summer glow on through a tanning booth.
- Snowboard on the half pipe!
I must say, the more I read about this expansion pack, the more pictures I see about Seasons, I just can’t wait till November 13, 2012. Don’t forget to Pre-order your copy of Seasons to get your exclusive content the Ice Lounge, via Origin!