The Sims 3 Store Patch 1.1 Information & Help
There are only a few minor fixes within this store patch for your game with the main one being the Spell Book and Fountain of Youth glitch. It’s nice to have the bugs fixes coming out quicker than in the early days of The Sims 3. You can also update and install this patch in-game, but you must restart afterwards. If you need help, feel free to ask!
To install this update, please start your game and use the “Downloads” tab in your Launcher.
This Store update includes the following changes:
- Fixed an incompatibility issue with Lady Ravendancer Goth’s Book o’ Spells and the Fountain of Youth.
- Fixed an issue where the Tree of Prosperity would occasionally become frozen when switching configurations.
- Fixed an issue where cats would become frozen when jumping on the Overly General Dining Chair.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects for the PlasmaTron TV were showing up in the wrong location.
- Fixed an issue where the Simetry Seater was incorrectly placed in the Kitchen – Counters section in Buy Mode.
*A game restart is required for updates made while the game is running.