What The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff Pack has to Offer
This exciting stuff pack contains content that is completely new to The Sims 3. Add this stuff pack and transform your sim’s neighbourhood into a functioning town, complete with libraries, gymnasiums, parks and bungalows. Many of these places are customisable, giving you the ability to create study booths and sectioned seating. Give your sim town a complete make-over with the new range of essential town-style items. This pack also provides new community places for your sims to interact, such as the Scrumptious Nibbles Café, the Fresh and Frozen Express Grocer and the Par Excellence Preparatory School. You can make your sim do anything from working out in the community high-tech gym, to taking them home to wash their dirty clothing. Check out some of the screenshots and renders below.
Town Life Stuff consists of the following new aspects:
- Pre-Built Venues and Lots – Use one of the pre-designed community places, or create your own new venue. Why not create a launderette for your sims to earn money, or perhaps a modern gymnasium? The possibilities are endless.
- Time to relax – Sim children will simply adore the new Sunny Bungalow jungle gym, slide, and sandbox, whilst their parents can sit by the fountain and play chess in the fresh air.
- Extra Casual Outfits and Hairstyles – Clothes for running errands, hanging out, or working out. Whilst the items are not the highest quality possible, it is nice to have some fresh clothing to choose from.
- Healthy and Fresh – Work out with the latest high-tech gym equipment, then clean your sweaty gym clothes in the new state-of-the-art washer and dryer set.
- Study Time – Update the library with an elegant array of accessories, build your own study, or create cubicles with specialized sectional seating.
- Town Life comes complete with 40 objects. Five of these come from Build Mode and 35 come from Buy Mode!
However, since it has been released, it has disappointed some fans, due to the lack of imagination with the clothing and hair styles. The fact that there are a mere five extra items in the build mode, two of which are doors, two are windows and the other is a column is also another point of contention. It forces Sims fans to ask the dreaded question: Are EA running out of ideas? Here at Sims Globe we say ‘no’. Whilst the stuff pack is not the greatest they have ever created, it does offer extra variety with the creativity that only The Sims 3 offers. This pack gives the game that extra hint of realism that we have needed for some time, and re-refreshes a game that has been out since 2009.