Two Expansion Pack Covers Confirmed Fake

1. Fritzi says:

hi everybody,
    I searched for The Sims Supernatural pictures on the internet and then I found
    this spellbound expansion pack. I’m from Germany, but on the german sims 3 website
    I couldn’t find anything about spellbound. Can you please tell me if it’s a real expansion pack, and how I can get it?

2. Simsgal1234 says:

that will not work. It will just be a url code and we be a link. By the game like everyone else had to, including me.

3. gY says:

EA would never make the cover first and ridiculous like you acreditaren already in the first and second and probably you may have. good and the only way to solve this and wait for the rumor

A EA nunca faria a capa igual a primeira e ridiculo vocĂȘs acreditaren na primeira ja a segunda e bem provavel que possa ter. bom o unico jeito e esperar a ea resolver esse rumor

4. DUDA says:

When they go out in the U.S.??????????

5. Name says:

i asked the maker of sims 3 and he said spellbound is real

6. Name says:

The Sims 3 spellbound would be really awesome Though!

7. Anonymous says:

The hobbies one has all things that come with teh base game!

8. nessquik95 says:

Both look so fake…hobbies one actually more so than spellbound but all well cant wait for generations and unleashed :)

9. kika says:

I want the Sims 3 Spellbound and I’m from Slovakia AND IN SLOVAKIA THE SIMS 3 Spellbound is not here. I’m sad.

10. Emilie says:

I think that once you think about it, the falsities are pretty obvious. The Spellbound cover has pictures that aren’t even sims. And the Hobbies and Professions, that just has pictures of sims doing what they can already do with just The Sims 3. It seems too similar to Ambitions, so I think that expansion pack would be a potential waste of time.

11. Melissa says:

You can tell the magic one is a total fake, they used pics from other games like WoW and some cover art from Diablo and Diablo II.

12. trent says:

U CAN TEL THAT THE SPELL BOUND ONE IS FAKE LOOK AT THE FAIRY'S HEAD AND LOOK AT THE SIMS 3 COVER. ONE OF THOSE FACES LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE BUT THE HOBBY ONE LOOKS REAL SO I BET THAT ONE WILL COME OUT SOON.

• Nick says:

Lol, thanks Trent, they're both fake and both creators admitted it, but I never zoomed in to look at the face which you are completely correct about. The Hobbies & Professions one was also created by a fan, it's still a rumour but there have been a few signs.

I'll keep everyone updated on it!
      Nick.