The Sims 3 Hobbies and Professions Expansion Pack – Rumour or Not?

1. Georges says:

Can’t wait for a new Sims 3 with some seasons in it!

2. james marcer says:

well it seems that the new expansion is acctuly called ‘ambitions’ and well the major feature in the expansion is to be able to control your character at work…. doesent seem like the best expansion at this stage but mabey it will work….i would be more happy to see an expansion featuring an online play mode were you can acctuly live in a town with real people online. with the option of blocking and reporting people who ruin the town ect it would be such a great change and somthing i would pay good money for lol

3. Samuel says:

If this is REAL look and playable sports such like football, basketball, etc against another player and have sims come sit and fan.. If this doesnt happen. I will not BUY it.

4. James Marcer says:

Wow it sounds like a promising expansion to the sims 3.

Unfortunately I'm wondering if June is a long wait for sim fans and I'm hoping that a new expansion will come out slightly earlier.

Also a hobbies and profession expansion pack doesn't sound like an ideal expansion this early in the series… what do you think?

• Nick says:

Yeh I know, it sounds like fun but I'm just stuck on what they could expand on it, unless you could, for example, be a football coach or player and work your way up a leaderboard and championships or other careers, but it would be fun if you could watch it happen, if not it doesn't really appeal to me.

It has the potential to be an awesome expansion but I'll just have to wait to find out more information.

About the release date – I don't think it's too long, it's likely to change and I don't mind waiting longer for a better expansion than having it earlier and having tons of glitches and rubbish.

Thanks for asking :P
      Nick.

5. Juliet says:

Oooh I cant wait for it if its true!

6. Mark says:

Hey Nick,

Some days ago I called to Bart Smit, the retailer, to ask if the game was on their list. They said it's on their list.

Greetings Mark (SimsPlanet2 admin)